Disconnected from Xbox Live

My problem is, that when I try to play any game online, I first get signed out of Xbox Live two or three times before I make it to the game lobby. And often when I play online, I get disconnected from Xbox Live.

I have done everything a man could ever do to fix the network problems. This problem only shows up when I try to play online. I can normally download the updates and browse the web without problems.

I am thinking that these problems may show up because I have about 5 years old Xbox 360 Elite. My console is besides a bit slower compared many others Xbox 360's. Others Xbox 360's run games a lot faster.

Please don't put here a link to Xbox Support, I have read that many times and tried those instructions, put that isn't helping. I just wanna know if some of you guys are having these same problems? And can these problems show up because my Xbox 360 is about 5 years old?

Thanks Already.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

So exactly what have you done so far to correct this? Need details in order to attempt to offer advice or corrections. Thanks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have shortened the distance of wire between modem and power point, I have removed the modem firewall, I have checked that my network settings are okay, I have tested my network speed, (ping: 44 download sp: 5,92 upload sp: 0,90), I have tested both wired and wireless connections, but they just work the same.

I think this problem is because of my old Xbox360. My friend visited us and we tested his PlayStation 3 on our network and it worked perfectly. I think this problem would be solved if I buy newest Xbox360 or Xbox One?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.