disconnected from xbox live at specific times

every night almost exactly at 11:30pm GMT i get disconnected from xbox live, this has bee happening for about a week now, my xbox is the xbox 360 S halo reach edition, there is never more than two computers on the network at one time aswell as the xbox, this has been the case for years and never had this problem, i connect wirelessly but even with a wire it won't connect after 11:30 unless i reset all of my internet systems and even then it connects for almost exactly 3 minutes before disconnecting and not connecting again, my internet still works after this time its just my xbox, i have bt home hub 2.0 so it isn't out of date, the hub is nowhere near anything metal and is in a high location almost a metre away from the xbox and is in the same place it has been for years, nothing has changed to make this happen it just started to disconnect almost exactly at 11:30pm a week ago, i dont know when it lets me connect again as I'm asleep and when i wake up it can connect again. ive tried turning the system off and on, ive tried resetting up the connection  but nothing seems to do anything it just fixes itself over night and breaks at 11:30pm every night. can someone please help me solve this and let me know this is not an isolated incident.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Forgot to add this in, hopefully it shines some light on the issue :/

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Lancashire, England

Modem brand & model number:

BT Home Hub 2.0

Router brand & model number:

unknown

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

internal xbox 360 s adapter

Things you have tried:

restarting the modem, plugging in an ethernet cable, reconfiguring the wireless settings on the console

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

yes

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?

no my nat is open

Any Error Codes you encounter:

none

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

BT

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:0000 - 0021

X:0000 - F001

Y:0000 - 0000

Z:0000 - 0000

ID:0004 - 0000

L:8015 - 190B

Q:8007 - 0435

T:Wireless

D:192.168.1.254, 0.0.0.0

S:WPA2

C:10

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Parental controls....maybe?

Sorry this didn't help.

nope, no parental controls, I'm 19 and my account reflects that as an adult account

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey EaSx, sorry to hear about the odd (though rather timely) disconnections! To get started, I'd like to see if these connections occur when you're wired directly to the modem rather than through the router. Could you give that a try sometime in the coming week? As for the disconnection itself, do any error messages come up when you're disconnected? If so, what do they say exactly?

Sorry this didn't help.

I am connected to the modem when I try to connect but it still doesn't work wired or wireless and there are no error messages, it just says "disconnected from xbox live" at the bottom of my screen and then I can't reconnect, something I did remember was that it happened shortly after I renewed my xbox live gold, it ran out on the 24th of January and was set to renew automatically but didn't renew until the 9th of february according to my bank and this isn't due to lack of funds at the time so maybe this is a contributing factor and something went wrong there because that is the only change that has occured to my xbox this year.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey EaSx, a billing issue would not cause these intermittent disconnections. So to be sure, you're connecting directly to your modem with an Ethernet cable--there are no routers or other devices in between--and you're still being disconnected? If this is the case, and if it is at the same time as you mentioned, then you'll definitely want to ring your ISP about the issue. Can you please do so, and let us know what they have to say? :-)

Sorry this didn't help.