disconnected after 5 mins

i have 3 xboxes in the house and two computers, which for the last 2 years ran fine with no problems. Last week we had a stonrm and it fried our router that is provided by pctc where we get internet from.. they came and brought a brand new one installed it like the old one and left after they seen everything connected.. as soon as they left i started watching netflix and come to find out it kicks me offline within 10 minutes.And it is happening on all 3 xboxes.

one is newer model with built in wifi and the other two are older models and are hardwired with ethernet. alot of messing around i find out its not only netfliix i can sit on the dashboard and within 10 mins it will disconnect. i can connect right away again but will end up disconnecting again..

so i called the pctc and told them the issue they said they would send another tech over here to look at it.but before that figured i would call xbox live and see what they had to say about it.. was on the phone with them for 2 hrs for them to tell me that it has to be on our internet providers side. told me to ask them about the pppoe settings.

today came when the pctc tech showed up and he just looked confused and said he has no idea and blames it either on all 3 of the xboxes breaking at the same time or xbox live. now i goto test connection and all that and then it reads: you can connect to xbox live, but your current network configurationj may limit your online experience. select more info for a description of the problem and how you can fix it.

suggestion 1: nat error. consult your router or modems manual for steps to enable upnp, or open port 3074 if your router or modem doesnt support upnp. because of a setting on your router or modem your nat type is moderate. this may cause problems with multiplayer games and chat. visit www.xbox.com/nat-help for more help.

and i know everyone going to say change your nat type.. which i did and so did the pctc tech that came over today and still does it (personally i dont know if he should be even called a tech) anyways i have a friend that got his degree in networking and he tried changing the nat type to and still no go. and while we were on the phone with xbox hey tried haveing us change that also. and thats when they said that it must be on the pppoe settings.

now i play xbox alot and watch netflix all the time been a member for 5 years now. but for the last week havnt even turned it on because i cant do anything without internet anyways. so am i suppose to just sit here and keep relaying conversations to xbox live and pctc telling them that the other company says its there fault.. i dont care whoes fault it is i just want it fixed so i can play call of duty again and watch netflix..

CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS PLEASE!?!?!?!

thanks for your time and any help anyone can give

Sir McCloud

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Greetings, x Sir McCloud x! To start, I hope you don't mind but I formatted your post a bit since it seemed to be formatted a bit off screen.

It sounds like these problems started when you received the new router, so let's begin there. First, can you please fill out the following information for me? This will help us begin to identify the source of the issue. If you don't know or don't have certain information, just leave it blank.

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:

Thanks very much! Standing by.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.