Disconnect from Xbox Live for over a month now when loading a game...

So I have been having issues with my live for about a month now. I have the Xbox elite with a 120 HDD with the White Network adapter. At first the issue wasnt game breaking, I would just sporadically get "some xbox live content is unavailable at this time" no biggie. I could still connect to friends games, play games online and party chat. Now however? Yea no dice. Im on a wireless connection and unfortunately I cant bring my box downstairs to the router. I have a two in one system if that kind of makes sense (Router/Modem) All of my other devices connect. Laptop, phone, my old mans wii. Any ways I load up my Xbox and it says im connected to live. Shows my friends at my dashboard, i get some live content tiles but some are just grayed out while others have actual images on them. If i try to click on say the Game Market Place im stuck at a loading screen for about 30 seconds then kicked back to the dashboard. Same with video's market place. Ive called tech support themselves and they told me to format my Hd Drive. So i formated my drive. Lost all my data, games, avatar stuff and still nothing. Still having the same issue. I understand I can get all of my games back and stuff, but thats really not the point. All the sweat tears just wont come back, but thats just water under the bridge at this point. When i run "test xbox live connection" everything checks out. Router speed is at four bars, Live is up Marketplace is up everything is fine. But as soon as I boot up a game I get instantly disconnected from live. Every. Single. Time. It doesn't matter what game always get kicked off of live when I start to boot the game up. Now reading through forums people were making the suggestions of re-downloading my profile sure no biggie. ( Doing it now as i type)

Enter your windows live Id/Password 

Entered, and registers my Gamer Tag

Starts downloading and I get to the "N" in downloading and it quits out on me with "Sorry, Xbox live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again Later. 8007274d"

Luckily enough I have my profile saved onto an 4gig external harddrive because if not then I would be screwed. 

For what ever reason though as soon as I hit A to get out of the load screen it says im signed in to live, but nothing on my Dashboard says other wise. I still get tiles to say check network, none of my friends show up or anything...so i have no clue. 

Now when I load up my 4 gig external (with out the 120 HDD) same thing happens. I sign into Live, shows friends but i still cant access them. Everytime i boot a game up i get kicked. I cant access the market place and I cant play any of my games. This has to happen right before Future Soldier on Tuesday...*sigh*

Note: As I stated earlier my modem/router are combined. Its an ADSL2 + Versalink 

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Orlando, Florida
Modem brand & model number: Westell Model 7500. Model#  A90-750022-07
Router brand & model number: (Check Note)
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? White 
Things you have tried: 
Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown. Unknown
Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? No NAT error 
Any Error Codes you encounter: 
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Century Link
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
W:000-0021
X:0200-F001
Y:20A8-4840
Z:0000-0000
ID:FFFF-FFFF
L:0015-10F0
Q:8007-0435
T: WIRELESS
D:10.0.0.1, 0.0.0.0
S: WPA
C: 6

If there is any help anyone could give me I would appreciate it soo much!!! Thanks everyone that can check it out!!!
Thanks, 
A tired gamer going through withdrawal 
Grage913

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So back your profile up on a USB if you can, make sure you're able to recover your account and delete the one off your hard drive, make sure it's just the profile and not the items with it, and then recover your gamer tag and it should be good to go

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I've had the same problem, I unplugged my hard drive and used a USB to recover my account on, it worked, don't know why, but it did

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, Rage! Let's try using a public DNS settings on your console as a next step. Here's how to do this:

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and then select System Settings.

2. Select Network Settings.

3. Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network, if you are prompted to do so.

4. Select Configure Network.

5. On the Basic Settings tab, select DNS Settings.

6. Select Manual.

7. Select Primary DNS Server.

8. Enter 4.2.2.1, then select Done.

9. Select Secondary DNS Server.

10. Enter 4.2.2.2, then select Done.

11. Select Done again.

12. Press the B button on your controller, and then select Test Xbox LIVE Connection.

Give it a shot and let us know if the problem persists. Standing by!

Sorry this didn't help.

Yea I was running the old White Network adapter with one antenna. I suppose I shall go ahead and see if I can find one that's cheap on ebay. Fingers crossed that works. For now im gaming in the kitchen on a 13inch screen. Good lord is it terrible, BUT I have live lol

Sorry this didn't help.

Which one do you have right now? The white one with one antenna? The new version of the Xbox wireless network adapter, the black one with two antennas, is far superior to the older models. Both in speed and in range. So I would say go for it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Umm, yea I have cleared my system cache out...well I formated my drive so there really isnt anything on there. I Was able to find a spare ethernet cable a super old tv that i could hook up (need to get some new freaking monitors) SO long story short...my live is back up. At least if im connected by an ethernet cable. I ran a Connection test with just the ethernet and everything was fine. was able to update ME3, ME2 no problems, didnt get kicked from live while playing and all the tiles for the market place and stuff was up to snuff. My issue however is that I really dont want to play my xbox in the kitchen (where the modem/router is located) lolz because that would be a pain. When i ran the test again, literally 2 feet away from the modem on a wireless connection (white network adapter) the issues came right back up again. So  i think that my Network adapter is the issue. But i wanted to check what you guys would think? I know that Microsoft released an "updated" version of the N Network adapter and I figured that is what i would need to pick up if i wanted to play wireless. So my question is then...do I buy a new network adapter? Because i think that might be the issue. Thanks for all the help guys...your awesome!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hve you tried clearing your system cache? This is much like clearing the cookies from your computer. If too much information is being stored there, it starts to bog your system dowm. Here are the steps to do it. Go to System Settings. Select Memory. Hover above the harddrive icon and hit the Y button.

You can also try to manually enter your wifi settings into your xbox.

Sorry this didn't help.

Go ahead and run a test of your connection for the Xbox and see if you get a different error... Also if possible go to your  router and set everything back to factory defaults but don't forget to reenter up your wireless password.

Sorry this didn't help.

So I just got as far as a game not instantly kicking me from live as I booted up. Ovbiously my hard drive is wiped and I have none of the updates, Tried putting in BF3 and an update window popped up. Obviously I was excited thinking the issue got solved some how. But alas it did not.

I got

"Update Failed

Can't download the update. To test your connection, open System Settings and select Network Settings, Test Xbox LIVE connection. If problem persists go to xbox.com/support

Status Code:

397F-0000-D080-0200-8007-274C "

I checked out the downloading section in the forum and the status code I got wasnt on the guide. As soon as i go to test my live connection, again, i sign right back in.  Ive already Tried restarting my modem/router, simplified the network. Dont know what else to do. Going to try ME3 and see what happens.

Sorry this didn't help.

@ Jay. I cant I dont have a spare ethernet cable. Still not working though

@ Chris...thanks for the info. Looked through it but still nothing. There isnt a tab saying "connecting to live, but getting kicked when booting a game" lol but thanks for the help.

Sorry this didn't help.