Disconnect from ANY interaction with a console in THE SAME HOUSE.

My household has three XBOX LIVE linked XBOX 360's, and my roommates and I play games together all the time. 

However, as of late, (specifically, with the Mass Effect 3 demo), if one of my roommates and I try to play in the same game, one of us will be disconnected, and then that 360 will be unable to connect unless we shut off and restart the system. 

Now, we can ALL THREE play the game. All three can play the multiplayer, at once. Just not together in the same game. 

That was pissing me off for a while, but we decided, "Whatever, we'll just split up, and play with friends" 

NOW here comes even more bull. 

At first we thought it was just the game, but now, if we join the same party, (IE, go into party chat at different times with the same group, or at the same time) the same thing will happen. It's usually the one that was already in a game, or was in the party. 

Now that I think of it, it does that with Harm's Way as well. But, we can play REACH just fine. (last we checked, a few days before ME3's demo release)

Can someone please explain to me why the service this household yearly drops at least $ 150 into is refusing to function as intended?

Also, before any one asked, all our NATs are open. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hmm. If you're still able to play together within Reach then I'd wager it's the demo and Harm's Way that are at fault. Delete & download both again and see if that clears it up.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

So why does the party chat disconnect us as well?

Sorry this didn't help.

*a random tumbleweed appears

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Lordarionis!
To make it easier could you provide a little more information.
Please read:- forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
And Post back your details in full (the bits that are in bold under the title "Make a post").

Please note: The more xboxes you use (sharing the same internet connection) the more bandwidth is required. If you could do a speedtest and post back the result.
www.speedtest.net

Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.