Disconections from Xbox LIVE

I've got troubles with mine xbox live conection. Every 15 min's i've got discontections from it. While I use mine wireless internet from different devises I havent got any troubles! Xbox was bought couple of days ago. Version is SLIM, with wi-fi

I live in Russian\ Moscow

Internet Service Provider: Akado 

Wireless router: Asus WL520GC

modem: Motorola surfboard SB5101E-CN

network conection: wireless

Is UPnP Enabled?: unknown

Is NAT Type Open?: unknow

Any Error Codes you encounter: NO

What type of internet do you have?: I think cable

When you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" what is the exact message shown on screen? : everything is working, there are no any errors and smth like that...

Things you have tried: I've tried to reset mine wireless router but that type won't solve the problem 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If absolutely no errors or messages are popping up, it sounds like it may be the strength/speed of your connection. I suggest trying a wired connection directly to the modem, to see if that does the trick. If it doesn't, you may want to call your ISP.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have tried to link mine wireless router with xbox by link, it works. There is no disconects, but when I conect mine xbox with wi-fi there are disconects while I playing.... But not in Dash Board.

I can solve this problem only through tmine provider? What should I ask? This problem appear only with xbox360

Sorry this didn't help.

Oh... no no no... I wrote too fast... Still it kicks me(it just pased 20 mins). Through the Wi-fi, and when I conect xbox with ethernet cable too...

Still it kicks from XBLA while I playing(wifi and cable). But I found one thing. When I am in dashboard there are no tricks such this. No kicks, no any troubles!(wifi and cable)

Sorry this didn't help.

How about this--before calling your ISP, please run a connection speed test from your PC, and then post the results here. We can determine what you'll want to ask your ISP then. Be sure to run the test directly after being disconnected!

Sorry this didn't help.