Disc struggles to enter ?

I have looked everywhere for someone with this similiar problem, and have found nothing.

When I go to enter a disc into the Xbox One it's almost like something is blocking the disc drive.. So I need to enter it in a weird angle for it to be inserted.

My country (Australia) has no more units left, so I'm left to send it off to microsoft... Sigh.

Does this sound normal and maybe I'm not use to the console yet ?

Also, if I do choose to send to Microsoft how long am I expected to wait from Australia . 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey Dubb,

When you say a weird angle how do you mean? Is the console down flat and not stood up on its side?

It doesn't sound normal, but it depends on the angle you are having to put the disc in. When you eject a disc does it come out at the same angle? Does it eject with relative ease?

If you were to send your console back to microsoft you're looking at 15 days on average (taken from the Australian Xbox One repair stuff)

How long will the repair take?

The average service time is 15 days from the time our service centre receives your console -support.xbox.com/.../warranty-faq

Cheers

Sean

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, the console is sitting down flat.

It's kind of hard to explain but what I mean is; normally you would enter a disc holding it flat.

But doing this and tyring to insert it into the disc drive, it kind feels stuck, like you need to wiggle/force it into the drive.

It ejects normally.

It's really strange because sometimes it enters smoothly, but most of the time its a struggle to enter a disc.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.