Disc read error

My xbox one worked great then got forza 5 on disc first day downloaded and played it and worked fine now after about a week of not playing it I tried playing and told me the disc was dirty or damaged. So tried it the next day and said there was a problem with my disc drive and it would need repair. But when I play a blue ray movie it plays fine so I'm confused already got my repair order in on the advanced replacement and would like to thank microsoft for nothing I asked about my free game and they were having problems with there system haven't heard anything from them what's so hard about giving me a code for a free game wow this is just ridiculous I wonder how many of there consoles have problems I'm guessing at least 25 percent just terrible.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Ive been having this problem console only plays cod3 it won't load or start any other disc they say it's my disc drive but blue rays and call of duty 3 work don't make since 400 dollar pos I should of stayed with Playstation

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

mine only plays xb1 games. so b/c games or movies. all they say is hard reset or more money for repairs

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Xbox One. So that we can best help out, please don't bump older threads, as this particular thread is from 2013. When you get a chance please create a new thread describing your issue so that we can best help out. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.