Disc Drive Button wont work.

My Disc drive button wont work, wont press in or anything, with the faceplate on, and with out my faceplate on there is a slight chance that it will open my Disc Drive.

It started happening not long ago, as I got my hands on a spare non HDMI Case, which I Spray Painted it Black and White, and I could only fit the top half on as my Xbox is a newer Version then what the Case  was designed for as I've got HDMI. And I put the top on, and closed my xbox back up, and then I reliesd that my disc drive button wouldn't work, and that it was sticking, so I got some sand paper and sanded down the grove where the button fit's into on the top half the case. Just in case the Paint was stopping it, and after I sanded it down it did the same once more. So I switched back to my old Case, and the same happend.

So is there anything which can be down to stop it sticking, or free it. For it to work correctly.

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Sorry, Its against Fourm rules to talk about any modification or physical fixes To an Xbox 360 Console.

The only thing im willing to say is just open and close the Disc drive VIA the Xbox 360 Dashboard

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm sorry that I've Broken the forums rules. But I've manged to fix the problem though other methods. But thank you for your imput.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.