Disappointed with the tactics displayed by Xbox

I have not been on Xbox for almost a year. My son gets some new games and tells me he needs to update his account. I go into xbox live and find out I have been getting renewal charges every 3 months. I SIGNED UP FOR A TRIAL!!!!!!!!!!!

I am lit. I went on chat and the CSR told be sorry nothing he can do about it. I asked my wife about the charges and she said she did not notice them on my MasterCard. I am friggin lit up right now. I want answers and I want them now. This is totally unacceptable. My son hasn't even been using it because he assumed the 3 month trial was over in March 2013.

I want to hear back from the Enforcement Team ASAP

This needs to be corrected.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

The enforcement team does not handle billing. They only handle account suspensions/bannings and they do not post in these forums.

For billing issues you would need to contact phone support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or support.xbox.com/contact-us

Whenever you purchase gold from Xbox, even a trial, it does warn you that auto-renewal will be turned on and will remain on until you turn it off.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Try buying the 12 month subscription instead

Sorry this didn't help.

@JimatheDims Please check the date of a post before replying, since it is more then a few weeks old. Please don't bring old posts back to life.

Sorry this didn't help.