Disappointed Service...

I am new to this, so please bare with me. My 360S had a "Hard Drive' Failure. I called XBOX support and they told me to send the console w/HD installed.

So, i sent it in, 3 weeks later i get it back and it still doesn't work....After 2 more phone calls and another hour of lost time i am told the following.

I will have to send them the just the HD and they will replace it...So, after 3 weeks of not having my 360s, I am told to do this, now here is the BS part..

I have to send the HD in at my own cost !!! REALLY !!  This 360S is only 10 months old and this is what I get for service???  Very disappointed.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

If you got the same console back, then I would try and take it back for an exchange at the store you bought it from. Really the store you got it from should have been your first port of call if the console was under 12 months old.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I feel your pain, man. MS service is terrible, they really dont care cuz they already got your money. Mine has been 'fixed' for the red rings by MS, and now it happened again, but now there is no warranty. So, my question is, did they really fix it? No, they simply gave me a different system with the same design flaw. I've had my PS3 for almost 3 years and not a single issue

Sorry this didn't help.

I would try to take the hard drive all the way out and put it back in until you hear the little click then see if the failure happens again. **Please note:You MUST have the console off and un plugged while doing this process. Hope This Helped!!!

Sorry this didn't help.