Disappearing Microsoft Points

I have had 1770 msp on my account for a while now, but when I actually wanted to buy something with them, I came to find that I only had 170.  I haven't purchased anything recently, and when I checked my purchase history, it did not indicate that I had purchased anything with the 1600 missing msp.  I did some reading, and found that some people have had the same problem, and that their msp simply expired off of their account.  I haven't bought anything for a while, and my points may have expired, but it is ridiculous that I have to purchase virtual money to buy things off the marketplace, then have that virtual money expire.  I would like my points back, so I can actually purchase things off of the XBL marketplace.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You can check your account at billing.microsoft.com to see exactly what happened to the points. Points from promotions do expire.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

After looking at the billing history, it says that SSF IV ARCADE EDITION and Darkspore were both purchased on my account.  I then checked the XBL marketplace, and both of those games aren't even available!  I don't use this account to play PC games, so I don't know how this is possible.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you feel your account has been compromised, I suggest calling phone support to open an Unauthorized Access Investigation.

Sorry this didn't help.