DiRT Showdown!

Just picked up this game from Simplygames.co.uk for £5.85

I played the demo when it was first released and thought it was good but wanted to wait for a price drop.

Started playing it today and it's excellent. So much fun to be had with it. It's absolutely manic and non stop action.

I think any racing fan will enjoy this game and for just under £6 brand new, what do you have to lose?

If anyone fancies some online carnage, just send me a friend request.

Here's the link

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Starts off good but gets very boring quickly & the online is awful.Think you paid about what it's worth tbh.

Was tempted by this game but most ppl do say what Daft Badger is telling u mate.

Might have went for this if online was decent :(

I thought the single player side of it got boring quickly, but I always thought the online multiplayer was pretty decent.

Another one here where it started off great but it soon became very tedious, it's not a bad game by any means though and defiantely worth it at that price.

Does it have weather effects like snow and rain? I heard 3 is better than this one. The link is showing £10.85 by the way

Awful game. 1 and 2 are superb though.

Link is showing £10.85 as someone else has pointed out already, but Shopto have it in stock for under £7

Quite simply a DISGRACE to the DIRT brand. Would'nt thank you for it were it free.

Thought it became tedious as well....... I Liked 2, 3 was ok. Hated the original.