Dirt Games

With the next Dirt game coming out next month I was just wondering if anyone is still playing Dirt 3 these days. I myself haven't played it for quite a while but I might give it another go soon. I'm really enjoying WRC 2011 oddly it might have dated graphics and sound but I like the car physics

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I fired up Dirt 3 again last week, Was a lot harder than i remembered though & it took me 3 or 4 races before i could drive more than 100 yds without flying through the air!

I still need to get back to WRC 2, It's sat on my shelf but i have that many games on the go at the minute its hard finding the time to play them all. I had a few races with Mr Bee a few weeks ago though & it was great fun & there still seems to be a quite active online community.

[quote user="pesty13"]With the next Dirt game coming out next month I was just wondering if anyone is still playing Dirt 3 these days. I myself haven't played it for quite a while but I might give it another go soon. I'm really enjoying WRC 2011 oddly it might have dated graphics and sound but I like the car physics

[/quote]

While I don't think WRC 2 looks bad but this is another reason I never think you need flashy graphics to have a good game! It's a shame really because I believe alot of people were put off by the reviews this game recieved and in quite a few of them they mentioned it looks like a 'Last Gen' console game, I don't think that bad but it terms of playbility give me this over something like DiRT 3 anyday.

I've not got DiRT 3 no-more mate but if you ever fancy a few games on WRC 2 give us a shout, like Mr Codger said we've had a few games recently and it was good fun!

Dirt series got worse as it went on

Just like to add thanks for the comments about WRC2. Been looking at this for a while,and i'm never put off by rubbish reviews i would rather have some people's opinions anyday.

I still play the first one,so £7.99 for WRC2 on play.com is a no brainer.. Sorry for taking the OP thread slightly off topic..

[quote user="Geoff Tipps"]

Just like to add thanks for the comments about WRC2. Been looking at this for a while,and i'm never put off by rubbish reviews i would rather have some people's opinions anyday.

I still play the first one,so £7.99 for WRC2 on play.com is a no brainer.. Sorry for taking the OP thread slightly off topic..

[/quote]

Like I said mate I still play WRC 2, online and off, when you get it and ever fancy a few games give us a shout!

I dug out my copy of Dirt 3 from my daughters house and gave it another go. This time around I used the wireless wheel for the first time with it and found that it was very responsive and added to the handling of the game making it seem easier. I'll look forward to see what showdown has to offer soon.

[quote user="Alchemist Don"]

Dirt series got worse as it went on

[/quote]Agree with that I loved the 1st one , cant comment on the 2nd but I got the 3rd one and just couldn't get tuned into it at all :(

@ Loftybee... Thanks for the invite mate,and will do.. Cheers!!

Just stuck DiRT 3 on the rental list and it should be here tomorrow.  Never played a DiRT game and need something new to play.

I am enjoying Dirt 3 more this time around. Maybe when It came out last year a few other decent titles could have come out around the same time and stopped me playing it so much.