Dirt 3

Dirt 3

coming out Tuesday 24th May

Who's looking forward to this and up for some racing next week?  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I can't wait for it. But I'm gonna have to buy it on the Wednesday after because of pay day, and hopefully got L.A. Noire coming this week.

But I can't wait for DiRT 3. Looks awesome!

Got it preordered and really looking forward to it.

Just need to complete all of Shift2 first.

I,m looking forward to this game too, I enjoyed the last one and according to reports this will have ice racing which has been absent for a few years, sounds good to me

Definetly picking this up, the dirt series are the only racers I really care for, the Gymkhana modes look awesome!

Looking forward to playing it but I am currently having a blitz on my older uncompleted games so I think I will hold off buying it for the time being.

The games modes online make me want to pick this up, Seems a really good game. Not sure whether to pre-order or not.

I'v e got this pre ordered with ShopTo, being a Tuesday release im hoping they send it out Friday so i get it Sat morning, Thursday would be even better :0)

this looks amaizing i think its going to be a big hit cant wait to try this bad-boy out lol

wish it came out on the 20th, i would have bought it. but now will wait after i am back from turkey, leaving 24th

Need to find the cheapest price for this game?