DirRT 3 DiRTY racers

This is starting to become really annoying im trying to enjoy a race online but pretty much every race im in someone repeatadly spins me out and destroys my chance of getting a decent position just because they can't learn to overtake. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I used to play dirt 2 online and stopped for the same reason, but its the same with just about any other racer.  People will just punt you off for fun.  Only thing you can do is try to hold back for the first couple of corners and hope the leader makes a mistake!

As davedx96 says, it's not just Dirt that suffers from rammers, the only solution sadly is either race with people you know or trust or don't race online.

In all honesty, it's not even just racing games that suffer from poor losers - almost every game genre has them and sadly I find it's getting worse.

Yep everybody wants to get on top of that leaderboard, and your going to get squashed if you get in the way!  Its not right but thats life LOL

[quote user="davedx96"] Only thing you can do is try to hold back for the first couple of corners and hope the leader makes a mistake![/quote]

Exactly the thing i do on F1 2010,

Doesn't matter what position i am on the grid i hang back and let everyone play demo-derby at the first corner.

I have noticed alot of clans appearing on dirt 3 which doesn't help the matter as they team up and takedown.

Only other thing to do is avoid these people by submitting a player review, or mabey post for like minded people to play against.  Would happily join but alas havent got the game yet!

Shame i have 1 friend that plays it and he isnt on much during the week

ramming ruins most racing games.but with dirt you can race aginst ghost cars on the point 2 point rally races on the jam session or the pro tour.why on earth if u hate the rammers so much dont u play on these game modes

You should expect this as it's motor racing, just ask Alain Prost or Damon Hill or maybe Mark Webber, I'm sure they have a view on this too.

I've just started playing Need For Speed Shift 2 and I would say thats far worse for raming than Dirt 3 which I also own, I can go from 1st place to last due to someone ramming me from behing and flipping my car