Digital Purchase Stopped Working

I purchased DR3 AC4 JD2014 Ryse & Zoo Tycoon as digital downloads. Saturday DR3 and Zoo Tycoon stopped working, they just crash back to homescreen. Im dreading calling customer service,

anyone got ideas?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

hard restarrt....  hold down power button....till 1 turns off... let it sit... for about 20 seconds... then restart it...  problem fixed...

Hey Thanks Tohellnbak, I will give that a try.

No prob. What also helps are closing apps when you are not using them. By simply going to another app, they are still working taking up resources. And even when you Xbox Turn off... you are only putting the 1 to sleep... and the apps are still running, using resources. A hard restart is good to perform every now and then

I'd definitely try what Tohellnbak has suggested first.

If this doesn't work just delete and download again/reinstall. This happened to a digital copy of my wifes ( Zoo Tycoon ) not sure what the problem was but it still wouldn't work after a hard reboot but worked after deleting then downloading again.

Good luck.

Yeah I would have done the delete and reinstall in the first, these problems are usually broken DRM/Account validation issues. However I couldnt find anyway on XBOXONE to delete a game, or reinstall one. They havnt really provided any basic tools for storage or application management, that I could find anyway.

Go to My Games and Apps, find it, press Menu on controller, Uninstall. Done.

[quote user="tohellnbak"]

hard restarrt....  hold down power button....till 1 turns off... let it sit... for about 20 seconds... then restart it...  problem fixed...

[/quote]

This solved my problem, thanks!

:)