Digital games going cheaper Ryse is first

Microsoft are planning better deals on the digital version of games first up is Ryse which will see a price drop. This is great news I will start purchasing digital games if the are cheaper than hard copies LINK

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Excellent...a massive step in the right direction.

£29.99 in the UK I think.

Hopefully they will start doing this with new releases as well. Paying the same price or more for a digital game should not be happening.

Microsoft/Crytek has announced a new DLC,out february 28th....More details on Xbox Wire....

£29.99 is a damn good price for that game. I was completely unsure of getting this game at launch because of the short single player, I am not into multiplayer anymore really. Having now bought/played it I would have got it for the full retail.

It's easily worth $30. You want to see the kinds of graphics your ONE can pump out download this game. Best looking next gen game out there so far. Hands down.

Although I traded this game in a week ago.It is defo worth 30 quid. Really enjoyed the story and graphics looked great. Got 42 quid trade in value for it as well so can not complain about it one bit.

As much as i would like to say that is a good thing. Which it is. Many of us predicted Ryse would be the first to see a price drop.

Also it's (according to the link) £34.99 in the UK. But i can get it for £25 + P&P from Amazon. Or £31.99 new.

Also according to the tweets. It is only from 18th to 24th Feb - A 6 day deal. To get you to buy something you can pick up cheaper physically. Yes it may be better than Gamestop. But it seems the US gets shafted for their games when it comes to price drops.

You can even go into some stores here, Supermarkets and find it for £25 to £30. Prices need to be dropped at launch. Not almost 3 months after launch and only for 6 days, it needs to be permanent.

Agree with what you are saying but hopefully this is the first of many. I think that the price drops should be on new games as well because at this moment of time no way should they be the same price or more in some cases than an actual hard copy of a game.

Agree with Spuds. Price drop is great but it must happen on release aswell and last. Not for limited time. I've been waiting for this to be cheaper Digitaly though.