Didn't know...

Well I accidentally joined what is called  a "10th lobby" in Call of Duty: World at War. It was a private match and I did what I was told or else they said they would de-rank me down to level 1 and said they would block me from leveling up again so I would be stuck at level 1. I got 11th prestige (Doesn't fit the name I know) And got infected with mods. I didn't realize I had god mode active in different Team DeathMatch lobbies. I got messages saying "Can you give me infections" and i had no idea what that was about. I didn't realize I had god mode on until i got messages saying "I have video proof of you cheating" and "I reported you for hacking" and "Stop cheating and play the game fair!" I had a clan tag called "RAIN" on because when i joined the "10th lobby" he invited me to a party and said when this game ends put the clan tag "RAIN" on. So I did and it looked pretty cool so I left it on. What I am trying to say is I don't think its fair another person is going to get me banned for something I didn't know i had.... When I realized I had it on I went to X-box home immediately. (My friend told me that's how you get rid of "Infections" I really hope I don't get in trouble for this. I have been a long time member and have been banned before and have learned my lesson NOT to hack. I really don't think I deserve punishment. If needed I can supply the hackers gamer-tag who told me to put "RAIN" on and who was hosting the "10th lobby" Just ask and I will post it. Sincerely ~ I H34RT SCOPEZZ.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The hackers name was [mod edit - please do not name and shame on the forums and use the reporting feature via the console]

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I can understand your frustration but no one is allowed to call out others on the forums...

Sorry this didn't help.

Oh im sorry i don't know all the rules im new to the forums. sorry...

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="I H34RT SCOPEZZ"]

Oh im sorry i don't know all the rules im new to the forums. sorry...

[/quote]

Understandable, so here's the guidelines-

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/341/t/50744.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello!

Firstly, don't Call other Xbox Users out on the Forums. It's aginst the Forum Guidelines.

Secondly, regardless of knowledge of the lobby, you are responsible for your Account and having the modifications made to your rank violate the Code of Conduct. 

-civiks

Sorry this didn't help.

I didn't make the violations. A hacker did and i didn't know what was gonna happen truly from he depth of my heart i love the xbox and its community. I am Anti-Hacker but i didnt wanna be deranked so i did what he said. I really am gonna cry..

Sorry this didn't help.

I didn't make the violations. A hacker did and i didn't know what was gonna happen truly from he depth of my heart i love the xbox and its community. I am Anti-Hacker but i didnt wanna be deranked so i did what he said. I really am gonna cry..

[/quote]

Well whatever happens, I wish you the best of luck and hope fate goes your way.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you FoomBerry I will MSG you on xbox live to ask what i want to since i would be getting off topic

Sorry this didn't help.

Well I accidentally joined what is called  a "10th lobby" in Call of Duty: World at War. It was a private match and I did what I was told or else they said they would de-rank me down to level 1 and said they would block me from leveling up again so I would be stuck at level 1.

All you had to do was Dashboard.

I got 11th prestige (Doesn't fit the name I know) And got infected with mods. I didn't realize I had god mode active in different Team DeathMatch lobbies.

So when other people were shooting you and you weren't dying, nothing clicked in your head saying 'hey, something here isn't right'?

I got messages saying "Can you give me infections" and i had no idea what that was about. I didn't realize I had god mode on until i got messages saying "I have video proof of you cheating" and "I reported you for hacking" and "Stop cheating and play the game fair!" I had a clan tag called "RAIN" on because when i joined the "10th lobby" he invited me to a party and said when this game ends put the clan tag "RAIN" on. So I did and it looked pretty cool so I left it on.

What I am trying to say is I don't think its fair another person is going to get me banned for something I didn't know i had....

I don't believe you didn't realize you were invincible. Not dying would have been a big clue.

When I realized I had it on I went to X-box home immediately. (My friend told me that's how you get rid of "Infections" I really hope I don't get in trouble for this. I have been a long time member and have been banned before and have learned my lesson NOT to hack. I really don't think I deserve punishment. If needed I can supply the hackers gamer-tag who told me to put "RAIN" on and who was hosting the "10th lobby" Just ask and I will post it. Sincerely ~ I H34RT SCOPEZZ.

Anyone found to have participated in modified lobbies are subject to enforcement action. Anyone who has played a single match of multiplayer would know when things weren't kosher. And since you had every chance to leave the match but didn't doesn't look good either. So you knew it was a 10th lobby,huh? I don't believe you are innocent.

[/quote]

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok... I didn't know it was 10th 'till i got no prestiege. And bro.. Im not a quick thinker... losing my rank in call of duty would make me quit xbox and go to ps3 but it didnt happen did it? No.. So... And i wasnt dying yea.. but i didn't get shot every time.. and i dont think i had it on all those matches. and i STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT INFECTIONS ON! And i died a few times. I get messages every day Hosting infection lobby: free, 800, 1600, 2day, 3month. I never join... I am anti-hacker. Hacking ruins good games. I understand if you suspend me for a week for breaking the rules but banning? I didn't try to be put into this spot. I didn't ask for them. I would never do that. Please... Believe me.. I NEVER TRIED TO HACK

Sorry this didn't help.