Did you know.

XBOX ONE can support 8 players on one console. But only support 6 accounts on one console. Only leaving 2 guest spots fill in the rest.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Gotta have dedicated guest spots. Not everyone can come over and d/l their profiles. Specially if they do not have a MS account.

I don't think it's going to be that big of a deal anyways. How often do most people have 6+ players at the same time (not to mention controllers), much less the games that'll support them?

I regularly have 6+ people ready to game on the same console. Don't have any game that supports that many people though.

I don't share well with others...............  so it wont be a problem with my console....  LOL

[quote user="Burst Axe"]

I regularly have 6+ people ready to game on the same console.

[/quote]Well, of course there are going to be exceptions, especially where large families are concerned.

@Galatic All friends of me and my boyfriend. I wish my family actually got into fighting games as much as we do. My brother sucks so bad. I'm gonna light him up with Spinal this week. Ghostly Manuals on deck.

Call me crazy....but either way thats a good bit a ppl.

I don't even have 6 friends that like to game on console.

[quote user="Burst Axe"]

@Galatic All friends of me and my boyfriend. I wish my family actually got into fighting games as much as we do. My brother sucks so bad. I'm gonna light him up with Spinal this week. Ghostly Manuals on deck.

[/quote]Wait... Spinal releases this week! =D

i haven't tried to fill it up but that's good to know.

I think it can also be tablets/phones that can be used as well...maybe for something like a party game of trivia or some sort of gameshow type ??