Did these forums get fixed a little?

I was just wondering because I was on the old forums all the time, but since the change I was never able to reply to a thread. I tried with all 3 computers in my house and none of them worked. This past week is the first week since the change that I have come back because it's working now.

I didn't do anything to my pc's. I didn't delete cookies or anything, but now I'm able to reply again. Is it something MS did?

Anyway, it's good to be able to be a part of THIS community again.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Good to have you back Diesel!  And before the forum haters come in, I've had little problems here, other than the reply button disappearing but that was months ago.  But that's been my experiance.  The only bad part I see, is how few people post now since the change 5 1/2 months ago but the change was unecessary. 

Hater here. The big issue for me is the long page loading times.

-

Count out five seconds and that is a long time to wait for a forum page to load. Pages here often take longer than that.

Admittedly, these pages do load slower than most, but I'm just happy I can post again. I'll deal with the slow load times. I mean I do play PS3 games so I'm used to slow loading.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I still don't like the new forums.....

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

Admittedly, these pages do load slower than most, but I'm just happy I can post again. I'll deal with the slow load times. I mean I do play PS3 games so I'm used to slow loading.

[/quote]I'm of course happy that you can post again but I just think the state of the forum is unacceptable when it has been live for almost six months.

This is something I'd expect from a start-up company, not one of the largest in the world and one of the most recognisable brands in gaming. 

Still the same way for me.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

No they didn't get fixed.