Did our forum just turn into "X1 Tech Support" when I wasn't looking?

What's going on here?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

q

Have you been to this site's suport page yet?

When I went to look up support for BAK, it didn't have any actual support for it - instead it linked me to the official support page for the publisher (not even for the game). The ONLY support pages for games that this site actually has are the 1st-party titles... :(

Nothing wrong with gamers helping each other. I have gotten good advice from other gamers through the years. Plus it's a royal pain to use the support forum it's too hit and miss .

I agree Viking, but questions like, "why can't I use BC?", when it's easier to google it is, let's say not understandable to me...

Also the amount of preveiw progam invites threads....enough said

I made a thread in the support forum , it took 7 days for ms support to reply .

I made a thread in Cod Aw forum , No replies .

This seem to be the section in use , everywhere else is dead or dying .

That's a good point, this is one of the only really consistently active area other than maybe community chatter where all the kiddie noobs go.

Seemed that most people with a problem go to Xbox General Discussion, but it seems that most are coming here now.

Even the Witcher 3 forum is completely dead, which is strange.  All these forums used to be very busy but if no one is getting help in the support area, it makes sense they would come here.  

Xbox forums are the problems.....And still no solutions...or a poll...or news....or "coming soon"....or "we are working on it"....

But on the other side,it's understandable,there are like, what ?

Less than 100 "regulars" + people with issues or looking for solutions....No needs to bother,to spend ressources or find solutions.

"Less than 100 "regulars" + people with issues or looking for solutions....No needs to bother,to spend ressources or find solutions."

But BECAUSE of that people are either leaving or looking for solutions elsewhere.  The official forums should be bustling with activity.  Those of us that have been here 5+ years can see the difference.

I think most people get their info from elsewhere because these forums are in dire need of a complete overhaul.

I hang around because I'm in the preview program, but there's some good chatter from the regulars and quite often 'breaking news' will show up here quickly.

I have noticed though that this forum and the preview forums have become much busier in the last few months.