Did Nothing To Get Banned

Okay listen up all the xbox live people on here and microsoft people that read this i have never opened up my xbox and modified it. Now maybe if I was an MIT graduate and one of the smartest people in the world I would understand me getting banned BUT IM NOT. I havent even graduated high schol yet. I bought it brand new from Best Buy so dont give me some crap response saying it might have been the user before me. I have NEVER did anything wrong on my xbox console. Many of people have said the same thing happened in 2009 when MW2 came out and if your just doing it for MW3 then you will have so many people pissed off and have so many people sueing you. DO NOT SEND ME A MESSAGE BACK SENDING ME LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND STUFF LIKE THAT I WANT A REAL RESPONSE!!!!!! 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

I have the same problem. I have never done anything that would or should get me a console ban and deffinitely not "several offenses" like it is said that it takes in order to get console banned. The funny thing is my brothers also got banned on the same day and i know for a fact he has never done anything wrong. I would like xbl to know that all there console bans are not accurate despite what they think they know and seeing as i know more then several people that mod and stuff like that that are still on as we speak yet innocent players get the ban.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out this thread.    

Sorry this didn't help.

I have had the same problem.  Bought my xbox new, never modified it in any way and follow all the terms of use.  I have been posting everywhere I can think of to try to get xbox to look into it, but all they ever do is post the same thing sonic scream did.  It strikes me as strange that xbox wont even admit they could have made a mistake, but instead repeatedly posts the same response when clearly several people are experiencing the same problem.  It also annoys me that I have to call in and be put on hold to cancel my xbox live account.

Sorry this didn't help.