Did it get repaired?

So sent my xbox one back in for repair in Dec. for disc drive error.  Lets jump ahead a month and a half, at work wife lets me know it finally has returned in the mail.  Get home let it do its update, start installing games 1 by 1(didnt play any of them) just wanted them installed so I could spend the weekend playing w/e game i wanted to without waiting.  3-4 hours later look at the screen, installation error!.  Disc wont eject, so do it manually.  Disc tray failure again.  Call support and he walks me through a hard reset and F-me it worked.  Sweet back to installing DR3.  10 mins latter and it happens again. Hard reset countless times, pray, everything you can.  Long behold the system is broken just as I sent it out but with a scratch across the top of it(above the disc tray) from some retard who works at the repair facility using a box knife to open a Priority mail box.  SO THANK YOU Microsoft for being aw full in more ways then one.  Makes me wonder if they even fixed my system or from it being bounced around on a airplane, and truck it worked when the received it said F-It and sent it right back?  Either way guess i get to go another 1.5 months without a system.  Maybe one day someone with power will open their eyes and see the -5% of people they are *** awfully. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Guess the other question I have is i dont read anyone with the same disc drive faiulre as im having.  System does 0.  wont pull the disc in wont eject it(when stuck) just is worthless is this a different problem?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.