Did i miss something with the pre-orders?

Sorry been out of touch lately with work so please correct me if I am wrong.  Its my understanding that UK X1 preorders get Fifa14 or Forza 5 included but US preorders get nothing?  I know when I preordered there was nothing about any included game, don't the US fans get anything added?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Is it a Day One?

Yeah I got the US day one edition

We don't get a game included because we pay wayyy less than our friends across the pond. Microsoft is also trying to get a better foothold in Europe and around the world so they are throwing in a free game to try and sway people to Xbox.

The free game is FIFA 14. It used to be Forza 5, but those flew off the shelves a while ago. The love for Football in Europe makes FIFA a thoughtful gift.

Thanks for the quick replies, kinda sucks we don't get anything thrown our way Forza would have been nice.  Thanks again.

yeah I've got Day One and fifa 14, can't wait. Problem is I want ghosts and bf4 as well. I'm going to be broke!

We did get something thrown our way.... a full 100% complete unit and a price tag less than an actual game. Remember also some of the XB1 functions will not work in Europe upon release...

To reiterate, for those of you feeling like we got "Screwed" or "forgotten", Europe pays $150 more for the console alone that we do (thats right, $650 bucks for the console ALONE) still want to complain about not getting a free game?

its not that im complaining. i just dont understand why the european market gets a free game? yeah theyre paying more, but is that our fault that the american dollar to euro isnt equivalent? how about the south america market? brazil is paying nearing $2000 american dollar. so do they get all the day one games for free? i understand that they want to get the european market to bite to the xbox name. but charity starts at home. lol.

well since we get screwed over here with our vacation and holidays compared to what Europe gets off and paid can I complain so someone will fix that? oh yea, my wife wants to complain about only getting a few weeks off for maternity leave (none paid) while most of Europe gets weeks if not months to a year off paid. Give me a break with this they pay more crap!!