Did anyone else find The Walking Dead Glitchy and laggy.

It seems to happen when i am about to make those tough choices.

-

Did anyone else find this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 31 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not really few minor issues for me but nothing serious.

It would freeze for like thirty seconds then the character would either say the same thing twice or do the same action twice.

-

Other times it would just lag when i was walking across certain areas.

-

I've died a few times because of the lag also.

No never had any issues like that Goos,  thats a shame buddy cos that would spoil the experience big time!   I know others have had some issues but thankfully I had a pretty good time with it.  Maybe delete and reinstall??

I had lots of those issues. Really spoiled episode 2 for me, especially the 'salt lick' part.

Had no issues at all,apart from my reactions being a tad slow at times lol.

Framerate was dodgy at times but nothing to bad... I did have trouble with a part in the farm... The dialog wouldn't show making it impossible to progress but it finally worked after i reloaded it about 3 times.

I had no issues at all

Is your hard drive full? Your game could be fragmented.

I had an issue with the cave the other week which was caused by fragmentation and not having enough space left on my hard drive for the game to function properly.

Try clearing  some space about 30 gig if possible, delete the walking dead but not your save and download again maybe clear your cache as well.

If your drive is not full I don't know what to suggest, I hope you sort it, it's a great game it made me blub twice ( i'm getting soft in my old age ).

Good luck 

Thanks for the info guys.

[quote user="gooslaps goop"]

It would freeze for like thirty seconds then the character would either say the same thing twice or do the same action twice.

-

Other times it would just lag when i was walking across certain areas.

-

I've died a few times because of the lag also.

[/quote]Did you get the retail version or the DLC episodes? - i've seen reports that the retail version suffers from freezing and lag. No idea why this would be so, but there's a lot of fury about it on Telltales official forums

Edit - http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42138

I got the DLC episodes i missed out of the half price deal