Devil May Cry pushed back to 2013

Here we go again another game scheduled for release "late 2012" has been pushed  back to 2013.

-

Apologies if this is already posted

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It is just getting more then a little silly now lol

-

Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, Alien Colonial Marines and now you can add Devil May Cry reboot to the list

From CVG

Capcom's dated its Ninja Theory-developed Devil May Cry revamp for January 15, 2013 release in North America and Europe.

The publisher's grown rather fond of the January release window, which it pratically invented with Resident Evil 4, then followed up with successful post-Christmas releases of Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, and most recently Resident Evil Revelations.

Speaking to fans on Twitter, Ninja Theory overlord Tameem Antoniades assured the choice to move DMC into next year was "Capcom's decision to release outside of the Xmas crush. Not a dev delay."

The action-bruiser "is still shaping up nicely," he promised.

The second bit of Devil May Cry news to emerge this morning is confirmation of a PC version of the game, which Capcom says is already in development and will release "later in 2013". Capcom's also revealed a new female character, who you can see more of over on its Unity blog.

Source = http://www.computerandvideogames.com/348572/dmc-devil-may-cry-release-date-confirmed-for-2013/

If nothing else it tells us there is still plenty of life in the 360 yet

Or if you go down the conspiracy theorist path.....delayed to be launch titles for new console.....hmmmm

Let's hope not though

Hmm, not too disappointed with this news, my gaming needs will be bursting this year with all the other releases. Gives me more time to get those done with....and maybe Capcom will rethink his skinny Twilight look (i swear to God, Satan, and Zeus, if he sparkles just once........)

im glad, too many games come out in the autumn. at least there will be some good games to play when all the xmas ones are fininshed.

Well, it's a bummer, but understandable. Although it has to be said that the delay is likely going to create even more haters of the game, which is a real shame

it never had a proper date anyway

-

It was always due Q4 of the financial year according to Capcom's press page which fits in with January

-

!!!!!!!!! why are all the games I'm most looking forward too being pushed back?!?!

it's not been pushed back, the date only just announced it's always been scheduled for a Q4 of the financial year