Deus Ex on Xbox One!

So Deus Ex is coming to Xbox One which is great news, HR was fantastic and i'll be really excited to see what they can do, if they announce Fallout 4 now i can see myself getting a new Xbox sooner then i thought!

Source

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nice find Mr Mexi, fantastic news :-)

Good stuff!

Great news, HR was the first one I played and I really enjoyed it. Look forward to the new one.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!  

Not sure if this is good news or not as I have Deus Ex in my possession but not yet played it! :-o

[quote user="Mexicola1984"]

So Deus Ex is coming to Xbox One which is great news, HR was fantastic and i'll be really excited to see what they can do, if they announce Fallout 4 now i can see myself getting a new Xbox sooner then i thought!

Source

[/quote]http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/3817.aspx

Human Revolution was rubbish. A new DE aint good news.

Awesome news, Human Revolution is one of my fave 360 games so really exicted about this.

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]Human Revolution is one of my fave 360 games so really exicted about this.[/quote]

I completely agree on this, they did a great job and brought the Deus Ex name back from the Invisible War brink, really only the boss fights let it down and they have been fixed in the upcoming complete edition thats being released this month i think!

In my top 5 360 games for sure!!