Deus Ex MetaCritic

Just posting this here for folk who are undecided about the game, i know some folk like seeing reviews scores, so its currently sat at 91/100 with 16 positive reviews, personally i cannot wait for this game, i loved the previous ones (yes even Invisible War), hoping my pre-order will be here Thursday!

MetaCritic

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Day 1 buy for me,  plus graphics look sweeeeeeet.

Praying shopto get their stock tomorrow and send them out for Wednesday :)

The COD boys need to realise this isn't COD and doesn't play like COD.

From the videos I've seen it looks as if it plays like Quantum of Solace though :P

Had the augmented edition pre-ordered for a while now and got the email from GAME yesterday saying it's been posted - hoping I get it a bit early!

What do you mean by even Invisible War ? lol that was amazing, ill be getting the new one although im pretty sure its going to be dumbed down.

People tell me that Deyoos Ecks is the Citizen Kane of modern video games. I wish I could muster the patience to beat it.

Didn't play the first.

Got bored with the second when it moved me to a new area before I wanted to go there and didn't give me a way back.

I think I'm going to wait on the third see what happens

i'm still not convinced by this... i don't know why... i had the first Deus Ex on the PS2 and just couldn't get in to it... i know the reviews are good but... i don't know..something just doesn't sit right with me

Cheers Mexi

I've been hearing only good things about this game. I really want to buy it but the fact that my xbox is in northampton and i'm in london most days is annoying.

I should hopefully be picking my copy up today as long as my local indie has had their stock in, never played any of the older ones but i'm really looking forward to it.