Deus Ex Human Revolution

Only 15 mins in and already the best looking game on the 360 I have encountered..trumps Crysis 2 and feels so much like a a full Experience kind of game.....off to a good start so far, was worth the wait for me..looking forward to playing this through..a nice Cerebral game which makes a change from all the Arcade style simplicity of late

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Starts off impressively and is a brilliant game that is only hindered by the trial and error stealth mechanics meaning you'll reload a lot or need to use a guide for your first playthrough.

For the £25.00 you'll pay at ASDA it's worth it though.

It's not to everyone's taste but it's a game that everyone should at least try.

The developers have created a fantastic gameworld.

Az

It's certainly the best game I've played this year. I just love all the different ways you can tackle situations. Done three playthroughs and it's still fresh!

The boss fights could have done with some more work. But apart from that, it's fantastic!

literally just doing the first training mission, thought id have a little play around see what the game would allow you to do, found a small room that you can interact with a paper, ebook and PC,  threw a trashcan against the wall, the noise alerted a guard, I hid behind the door so when he opened it it would block me, he goes to where the trashcan hit the wall, I close the door, take down, repeated for two more guards lol...love it

I bought it yesterday on PC and I'm enjoying it so far. Like you mentioned it makes a nice change to arcadey run 'n' gun style first person shooters.

However I wouldnt say the game looks better than Crysis 2, in fact I think the game looks quite dated in certain areas.

But so did Crysis 2 at times....both Crysis 2 and Deus Ex have amazing environments and cut scenes....but Deus Ex is smoother so far then Crysis 2 was when your interacting with the enemy, the environment and also all the extra details like the TV's and enemy conversations...so far anyway, Deus Ex feels more solid and complete then Crysis 2...visually and Audio

I have just played the first mission on Deus Ex due to Gears being out but,,, I can see a few plays coming, it's amazing, various scenarios, prompting outcomes through conversation, action, stealth, help others or not etc etc, and the graphics are sublime, an outstanding game in many ways.

@eviltedi where'd you get the the thing in your sig?

Here I think, enter your gamertag in soldier name, select 360, PS 3 or PC and then you should see your stats and the option to make a sig.

Edit = You can choose any BF game you've played from the top of the screen.

Deus Ex is simply the best game Ive played all year and Im glad you're enjoying it mate.

Visually beautiful, great gameplay (shame about the out-sourced boss fights tho). It was quite under my radar until Mexi started making noises about it - but Im sure glad he did or I may have overlooked it.

Personally played the game as a futuristic "Hitman" game and breezed through my four play-throughs and loved every moment of it!

Having now had a chance to play "Crysis 2" (they throw the game in for free with the Gears Of War 320GB console at GAME) I have to agree that "Deus Ex" is great looking but not really as great looking as Crysis.

It's still has an awesome visual style though.

Az