Detailed network stat - detailed nat info error

Hi, I'm getting an error in my detailed network statistics under the detailed Nat information of, Your network is behind an address-restricted NAT. Every now and again have some network issues, mainly when more than one console was on which I'm getting a better router with a better QOS for. Just wondering if anyone can explain what this error is. Status code under it is 0x40000000000. Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

[quote user="Mohawk Chris I"]Your network is behind an address-restricted NAT. Every now and again have some network issues, mainly when more than one console was on which I'm getting a better router with a better QOS for. [/quote]

This means, that if you use more than one Xbox console in your network, the console that FIRST requested to open ports to get an open NAT will "block" the ports for other devices, resulting in a moderate or strict NAT.

As a temporary workaround until you get a better router:
After you have finished playing on one console, turn the console off, and then reset your network router (if necessary by pulling the plug if it doesn't have a power switch). Then turn the router back on, and after it connected to the Internet, turn the other console on.

Make sure your router is configured for UPnP, and that you didn't manually forward ports to a single console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.