- Press and hold the power button on the front of the console until it powers down completely.
- Unplug the power cable from the back of the console so that the power supply in not connected to the console.
- Press the power button on the console three or four times. This will ensure that any remaining power in the is drained, clearing the cache on the console.
- Plug the power cable back into the console.
- Wait for the light on the power brick to change from white to orange.
- Turn on the console using the power button.
Now try to insert the disc and proceed with the update again. If that doesn't work, you could try deleting the game from your console and re-installing it again using the disc. Please let me know how it goes for you, good luck.
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.