Destiny The Taken King for 360

I cant seem to pre-order the taken king for 360.  It keeps coming up xbox one instead of 360.  I only need the taken king I have the first two updates already.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Same here Ramshe, I too want to pre-order but have a 360 only, so whats up with that Microsoft?! the Bungie website says its available for all 4 platforms in digital download so why don't we have the availability to get it yet?!?

Hey Maltor,  I found out that the update for 360 will only be available on the date of release.  Have not heard why but that's the answer bungie gave me.

R u *** kidding me? So wat we all miss out on the preorder bonuses?

heres the real question, its gonna be 20 bucks to add the exotic class items and stuff so are we required to download the other two expansions if we just buy the legendary edition

It sounds like bungie wants up to buy the full game with all three updates even if you own the first two.  You can buy it now in stores.  Its just if you want to save $30 and get just the taken king then you have to wait for the release date.

Feels like 360 owners are being pushed into the basement.  For last 3 weeks I have been trying myself to figure out how to get the new expansion with no luck.  Buy new console, buy new console!  I will buy when I finish all my 360 games or I know Xbox One ports them over.

this is bull. microsoft needs to fix this you shouldnt have to pay 20 extra bucks for something you already own just to get what everyone else gets for free stuff like this makes me wish i had a playstation for real microsoft

So let me get this straight, Xbox 360 openers DO NOT get the bonus items because we are NOT being given the opportunity to preorder anything but the legendary or collector's edition.  In other words, if we already own the game and both expansions we can't preorder just the expansion just because we don't own a ONE is that correct?

Called to find out why the hell I can not just get the *** Taken king digital for my 360.  They stuck me on hold for 23 minutes.  I just hung up.  Fuq this is BS

Yep looks like if you either don't want a xbox one yet or maybe its not in your budget then your out of luck.  Pushed to the bottom of the list.  Think Bungie should get with it and understand its us who buy the games.  Makes me want to switch to the playstation as well.  Then I could have ordered the update a few weeks ago.