Destiny keeps kicking me off Xbox live.

I've been having this problem for a while now. Whenever I load up destiny and try to go anywhere, like the spire, it kicks me off Xbox live. This also seems to happen sometimes when I play GTA V, but it happens a lot more with Destiny. I don't know if its because  they both are big games, or if it has something to do with the downloads. any help?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Yes. so far I've tried just about all the troubleshooting steps on the other forums related to this one. I've tried the router power cycle, I've tried re-downloading the content for Destiny, I've deleted my account and re-downloaded it as well as cleared system cache many times on all my storage devices. What happens is I can log into destiny, and get to the Orbit portion, and I can even sometimes get into a daily strike, but for the most part as soon as I try and get into a game, or a strike, or go to the tower, Xbox live disconnects and sends me back to the home destiny screen. I'm not sure what to do next.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Vast legacy!

Just so we don't post up solutions that may only echo back, are there any troubleshooting steps you have taken so far to no avail?

Can you also provide some more details in regard to your situation, so we can have a better understanding.

Please read: forums.xbox.com/.../1821897.aspx and post back in full detail (the bits in bold).

Thanks in advance!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.