Destination Arcade

I don't know why I am bothering with this at all because I know they will not fix this at all no matte how much we all complain about the matter.  The avatar stuff from the destination arcade still can't be used.  I would like to use the dragon from that for my avatar at some point or other.  It doesn't matter if the item was free or not.  The point is that they are not suppose to take things you earn away from you.  I have other avatar items that i got for free that i can use but not the dragon or the hoddie from the destination arcade.  

It is on the principle of you earning a achievement point and then they take it away from you  it is the same difference..  Or you get an avatar award from a game and they wont let use it.  It is like dangling something you want in font of you saying this is yours but you can't use it or touch it.  This is just an insult.   We should all make a stand for what is right  which no matter how much we speak out we will never be heard from xbox.. Because of the crappy customer service.  Who most of the time don't really cares about the consumers when something like this happens.  This is just total bull.  Regardless if they get paid or not customer service should be a lot better.  I guess this is what we are going to start seeing more in the future everything getting deleted our achievements our avatar awards and heck probably even our progress in games and download content.  What are we going back to the atari and regular nintendo and sega days with no saves or anything.  

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hi Jesterruler1,

I understand your frustration. I have the dragon prop and I'm able to use it, but my husband is unable to use his. There was a dashboard update at some point and he lost use of the dragon.

That being said, I lost an avatar outfit after one dashboard update, and got it back after another update. So you never know.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

that sucks I really wanted that dragon too :( you should really check out the ps4 reveal video on youtube from mrwalkthroughs it's like 2hrs and 5 minutes, but totally worth it. The vita isn't too shabby either

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.