Desconeccion de Xbox Live-Disconection for Xbox Live

Mi problema es el siguiente. Tengo una xbox slim que compre en mayo de este año. Hace unos 15 dias atras comenzo a desconectarme del Live cada 10 minutos tanto dentro de cualquier juego como en el menu.

Cosas que intente: 1-Lo primero que me dijo fue que no podia resolver los DNS por lo cual agregue manualmente los DNS de mi ISP y se conecto.

2-Comenzo a darme NAT moderada por lo que restableci mi router a configuracion de fabrica, volviendolo a configurar y abriendo los puertos 88udp 3074 udp/tcp. habilite el universal plug... y asigne una ip fija a la consola que no se superpone con ninguna otra. El error de nat moderada se soluciono pero las desconexiones constantes persisten.

Las pruebas de conexion de la xbox las pasa bien sin errores pero cada 10 minutos me dice "desconectado de xbox live" por lo que tengo que cerrar sesion con mi perfil, volver a hacer la prueba de conexion y recien entonces volver a iniciar sesion y conectarme al live. Por que no me deja hacerlo si se desconecta y no cierro la sesion. ¿Que puedo intentar, ya no se me ocurre nada?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My problem is the following one. I have a xbox slim that he buys in May of this year. Approximately 15 days ago behind comenzo to disconnecting myself of the Live every 10 minutes so much inside any game as in the menu.

Things that it tries:

1-Lo first that said to me was that not podia to solve the DNS for which he adds manually the DNS of my ISP and I connect

. 2-Starting to giving itself NAT moderated by what restableci my router to configuration of factory, turning it to forming and opening the ports 88udp 3074 udp/tcp. enables the universal plug ... and assign a fixed ip to the console that is not superposed with no other. Nat's mistake moderated I solve but the constant desconexiones persist.

The tests of connection of the xbox are spent by it well without mistakes but every 10 minutes say to me " disconnected of xbox live " for what I have to close meeting with my profile, return to test connection and newly then to return to initiate meeting and to connect to the live. For that it does not leave me to do it if it is disconnected and I do not close the meeting. Does not that I can try, already happen to me at all?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

the official website of the router does not recommend a return to old version. Listen to me not a problem of the configuration of the modem / router or its firmware, not the isp. If I really want to help please read all the descriptions that I give, I know you are not required but please help me I read all the posts of other users who you ask as much data in order to solve the problem, if they paid attention they would realize that not a problem of configuration modem / router nor my isp with all the tests I did. Now I wonder what the data gave results that I asked about the error status that gives me the xbox? I mean the letters X, Z, G. .. etc and if they can help me please tell me. But do not get me rolling on the same because I feel that is not advancing at all this and I'm always noticing other than the modem's firmware ... by god I'm not that stupid! check it and believe me! sorry for this answer but I felt I should do it this way.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Some of those values ​​specified in the network test is something that only Microsoft employees knows about.

Could you try try the following:

On your PC, open up CMD

Type: ping www.google.com -t

Press Enter.

Now go to your console and play a multiplayer game or whatever you do on your console, until you get the disconnect message. When you get disconnected, go to your PC and look at the command prompt. Did the numbers change and get bigger? Or does it say something completely different?

Sorry this didn't help.

I add: I connect the console with an ethernet cable, but if I connect route wifi I have the same problem with the desconexiones. On the other hand Internet runs very well in the computer and I never use the xbox and the computer at the same time.

Sorry this didn't help.

no body to help my?

Sorry this didn't help.

HI! thanks for the time i give u the info that you answer me.   (Sorry by my english)

first try conected whit xbox

------------------------------

Second try faild test ICPM

W:0000-000B

X:0000-000D

Y:0c8c-0000

Z:0000-274c

ID:0006-0000

L:0015-10f0

Q:0015-10f1

T:Con Cable

D:200.45.191.35/200.45.48.233

S:

C:

A:my xboxs static ip and numer of subnet "255.255.255.0"

G:192.168.1.1

few seconds later....faild test cant conect xbox live

W:0000-000b

X:0000-000d

Y:00a8-e800

Z:0000-0000

ID:0006-0001

T:con cable

D: same at last time are my isp dns

S:

C:

A: same at last time are my xbox ip static and my subred numbers

G: same at last time are my modem/router gateway

10 seconds later....nice test xbox live are conected

W:0000-000b

X:0000-000d

Y:20a8-4800

Z:0000-0000

ID:ffff-ffff

T:con cable

D:200.45.191.35/200.45.48.233

S:

C:

A:same numbers at every time

G:the same numbers at every time.

Sorry this didn't help.

While I hope some sort of response or solution try changing the dns that gives me my ISP by which Google provides gratuitously 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 but persisted disconnections. Another thing I did was turn off the firewall of the configuration of the modem/router nor achieve nothing. I also read all the tips that gives xbox support and read information from other pages i tried looking if you had-breaks on the pc with the cmd command-ping 192.168.1 .X and i have no packet loss.

What more can i do on my part?

Sorry this didn't help.

other things i tried:

To buy an ethernet new cable:  not work

To buy a new microfilter for the modem/router - telephone:  not work

to connect the modem directly at the entry of the telephonic company: I do not work

Sorry this didn't help.

is there www.tp-link.com/.../download     on my router/modem firmware configuration says "3.0.1 Build 100901 " The last update that offers.   Not seems a a problem whit my modem/router configuration

Sorry this didn't help.

Glad to hear you were able to get this sorted, juanmx360. Happy gaming to you!

Sorry this didn't help.

Router brand & model number: Tp link-TD-w8901g

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown YES

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? not now. the nat was fixed

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? arnet

Sorry this didn't help.