Demos?

With so many choices and not so much $$ after buying the box I was wondering if we should expect demos or try before buy options from the marketplace. Anyone know?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The only demo im sure of so far is NBA Live on the 22nd.

I would like to think they would have a similar games option as they have for Arcade titles. That would be great. But Demos are funny things. Some companies don't like them. Just think how many games wouldn't sell if they had a demo. Aliens anyone........

I tweeted Major Nelson last week asking for info on what demos etc. will be available for the Xbox one at launch, no response at the moment.  I'm guessing it'll be similuar to the 360's launch, demos of some games, but not all.

There'll be a Kinect Sports Rivals demo, named Pre-season, because the game isnt out til next year, so everyone will get a chance to try it out on the Xbox One.

[quote user="Fake Hedgehog"]

There'll be a Kinect Sports Rivals demo, named Pre-season, because the game isnt out til next year, so everyone will get a chance to try it out on the Xbox One.

[/quote]After playing their jet-ski game in Atlanta, I'm definitely going to be checking this out. ;)