deleting gamertag but keep downloads?

ok, so I've downloaded dawnguard for skyrim on this gamertag. I was wondering if I were to delete this gamertag from my console, would I still have my download? Or, is there a way to like have a new slate of achievements on this gamertag, because some of my friends played my games and received some achievements.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

The downloaded game is linked to your gamertag, so you wouldn't be able to play it unless the gamertag that downloaded it is signed in.   Also you cannot get your achievements reset unless cheats/hacks/mods were used to obtain it, in which case you would be reset to zero and be prevented from earning those achievements ever again.  I'm afraid you'll just have to live with your gamerscore and just not let your friends play on your account if you don't want them earning you achievements.  What you could do is try to achieve those achievements again, at least then you feel as if you did accomplish the required task.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Incorrect. As long as it's still on the same console originally downloaded on, it will work for any tag playing on that console. Avatar items are the only things that are inclusive to the tag that downloaded them. If moved to a different console, the DLC would require it's original download tag to play, while connected to live.

Sorry this didn't help.

In addition to Jameser, if you change to a new console, do a license transfer using the purchasing gamertag and then redownload. If you do, any profile will be able to use it again.

Sorry this didn't help.