Deleting creditcard

Hello,

A while ago I bought a Xbox game by using my creditcard, however since then it has been connected to my account. I would like to remove this. However when I go to "my account" and try to remove the mastercard, the message is showing that I should acces a specific computer to acces this concent. Well we've tried all the computers in our home, but none of them gives a different response. After this I tried to change my data, I got the message that it might take 30 days more till I could acces my account properly.

So is there a way to make this work faster or should I just wait the full time? 
and my second question is why there is from what I tried on the site www.xbox.com no easy way to get acces to support...?

Greetings,

P Lenselink 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

call support and they will do it for you

it asks for an access code if your computer isn;'t a normally used computer which is sent via txt or email if you have a registered phone or email address

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Dark,

calling support of your country will resolve your issue.Check this link to find your country's phone number.

forums.xbox.com/.../167791.aspx

You can also check this link on how to make a 'Trusted Pc' its on part 3.

forums.xbox.com/.../291276.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

You should be able to remove the card from your account from your console as well.

You can always remove payment methods provided that it is not tied to a subscription. Then support MUST help.

Sorry this didn't help.