Deleted xbox profile - unable to sign into windows account since account email has been deleted

Hello,

I have an unusual problem where I accidently deleted my xbox profile and with it all my savegames. I then tried to sign in to download my profile but it says my account might have been stolen (or sth like that). They could then just send me a confirmation code to my email but since the email has been deleted a while ago (because of unusage and spam) I cannot access that either. Currently, I am writing to you from a newly created account.

I filled out the form where xbox support will try to evaluate if that email was really mine but I probably didn't give them enough information (the email was used 7 or 8 years ago). I still wait for their respond, though. Do you think there is any chance for me to get my profile back at all? It seems such a waste to me, to just delete 7 years of gaming and savegames. I know that the profile is still online but I don't know how to get it.

Do you have any ideas of how I could solve this problem? Is there any email adress I can send to xbox support directly? I tried all their customer service stuff on the webpage but none seem to work for me.

Thank you so much in advance!

Sincerely,

Boštjan

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 44 Applies to:

Have you tried calling xbox support?  1-(800)-4MY-XBOX

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This is, BTW, a Microsoft Account issue, not an Xbox issue; the Microsoft Account support folk have their own support forum at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/id-help-center

1) go to http://Account.Live.Com and sign in there with the new Microsoft Account you used to post here.
  1B) If you are prompted to cofirm the email address, please do so.

2) Complete the security information by clicking on the Edit Security Info link below. Make sure to add the Security Question down below as well as a cellular number in the Phone Numbers field and an alternate email address which is different from the Microsoft Account address.

3) Then, enter http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=242792 in the address bar of your browser. Fill in the form there, with the subject  EMAIL BEHIND MICROSOFT ID IS BROKEN - give a good working email where their support folks can find you. You should receive a response within a day, the gods willing.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you so much for your replies Vibroplex and Killswitch51880.

I oppologize for my unawareness that this is an issue not related to xbox directly. I have sent the for to Microsoft just as you told me so now I will just wait for them to reply.I haven't really tried contacting the service over the telephone, but I will contact Microsoft if they do not manage to reply over the email.

Thank you once again!

Sorry this didn't help.