Deleted games keeps getting re-added to my profile

I have an issue that is bugging me. Basically there are some games on my profile with 0 gamerscore. Every time i delete them from off my profile, they always seem to reappear. They would delete but if i switch off my XBox and switch it back on or play any games and come back to the dash, then the games get re-added. This is driving me crazy....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 36 Applies to:

Hello. Make sure you are connected to Xbox LIVE when you DELETE the "0G" games from your profile so that the change takes affect with Xbox LIVE.

If you continue to have problems then I would suggest you DELETE your Gamer Profile from your Xbox 360 and then recover it. There may be some conflict that is causing the "0G" gams/Apps to reappear. Recovering your Gamer Profile should resolve that problem. Make sure that you know your WLID (Windows LIVE ID) email address and password associated with your Gamer Profile (Gamertag) before delete it.

I would also warn you that DELETING any of these "0G" games/Apps that also included Avatar Awards that you Unlocked will REMOVE the Avatar Awards that you've unlocked. Sometimes there are games/Apps that don't have Achievements but do include Avatar Awards for playing the game/App.

Good luck.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.