Delete Lovefilm From Game History

Is there anyway you can delete the lovefilm logo showing up on my xbox.com and as my last played game? Getting annoying because I just had a look at it and then decided I didn't want to use the service so deleted it in the end. Now I can't seem to get rid of the lovefilm logo. Anyway I can delete it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Just put in a couple different games or play some arcade games. That will get rid of that icon showing up in the last played list on here. Right now, it is not showing up. So, you might have already done this.

littlemissymoo, it has no Achievements on it. Have you tried opening your Guide Button and going to Achievements/ Games Tab. An "X" for Delete Game should appear for any Game or application that has no Achievements Unlocked.

Yeah it don't come up under my guide, just says what games I played but it comes up on my friends lists

App activity only shows up on Xbox.com. You cannot remove that. But once you play more games it won't be in your most recent history.

Cheers, never going to use the application tbh anyways

I think it's annoying that you can't remove it too. I accidentaly hit the button for Zune last night and there it is. Guess I'll load up all my games and bury it.

lol I just noticed I have YouTube and Zune on my Profile?! It only shows when Compare Activities (formally known as Games) from Xbox.com? I'll need to check from the Console.

[quote user="LostKauz"]

lol I just noticed I have YouTube and Zune on my Profile?! It only shows when Compare Activities (formally known as Games) from Xbox.com? I'll need to check from the Console.

[/quote]

Yeah, that is what all those blank spots in your last five played are here on the forums.