deconnection du xbox live

bonjour a tous c derniers jour en jouant sur ma xbox 360 tout a coup la connexion se coupe au milieu du jeu. jai fait pas mal de manipulation au niveau de ma xbox mais le probleme nest pas resolu..

• FORMATAGE DE MON DISK
  • REINITIALISATION DU RESEAU
  • JAI AUSSI EFFECTUER LA VALEUR USINE DE MA XBOX MAIS RIEN NE MARCHE
en sachant que jai linstallation suivante:
jai un routeur WIFI  lie a un pc et donc moi jai un MACINTOSH dont j'utilise comme adaptateur WIFI lie a ma xbox avec un cable ETHERNET 
s'il vous plait veuillez poster vos commentaire avec une solution.
MERCI

Translation:
Hello has all c last day playing on my xbox 360 all of a sudden the connection is cut in the middle of the game. JHA is a lot of manipulation at the level of my xbox but the problem is not solved...

MY DISK FORMATTING
THE NETWORK RESET
JHA ALSO PERFORM THE VALUE FACTORY OF MY XBOX BUT NOTHING DOES WALK

knowing that jai complete the following product setup process:

Jai a lie WIFI router has a pc and therefore me JHA MACINTOSH which I use as adapter WIFI lie was my xbox with an ETHERNET cable

is it you please please post your comment with a solution.

Thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Morlan! I understand you are having some issues disconnecting from Xbox LIVE. Can you have a look at this guide (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx) and post back here with the answers to the bold questions. Also, is the disconnecting random, or does it happen all the time? Does this only happen with certain games, or with all games and apps? Let us know, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.