Declaring forum Martial Law

I don't know how many are aware but we appear to be either very low or totally absent of Mods on the xbox forums.

So any one up for some martial law to stop the forums getting too out of hand lol ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

what?

I wish there were still enough people posting to actually need moderating.

[quote user="gooslaps goop"]

what?

[/quote]

I know I didn't think it either but most of the xbox forums have no moderators online and theres been no sign of some for over 12 hours.

Theres threads about fapping in the Black Ops forum

Theres COD fanboys filling BFBC2 threads with MW3 > BF3 posts and asking if people have seen the new features in MW3.

The Brink forum is full of people saying how COD >> Brink.

what do you mean martial law?  and like deblain says nobody posts enough for the forum to get "out of hand".  I could probably create a 100 pointless spam threads and nothing would be done.

what?

[quote user="the1337gamer"]

what do you mean martial law?  and like deblain says nobody posts enough for the forum to get "out of hand".  I could probably create a 100 pointless spam threads and nothing would be done.

[/quote]

Feel free to do it, I'm not joking create them and probably in a day you'll be able to come back and find them still here lol.

Feel free to suggest where all the mods have gone. mine is they're trapped due to that holiday firm collapsing.

Probably don't come on forums anymore, there are still forums sections moderated.  Halo: Reach forums has moderators regularly posting there.  It's not like they signed a contract or something, they don't have to come online, there's been less trolling on here since they left to be honest.  As for COD section, what do you expect, the majority of the COD community are the idiots of the world.

i think they lost their way to this general uk bit

apparently its hard to find

according to other posters

They probably can't moderate because the forum is too messed up for them to be able to. After a few "Ooops you've found a glitch in our system" pages after trying to lock and ban someone I think I'd just give up aswell.

what  happened to good old will power ?

never give up