Deciding whether to get xbox one oor not

I'm a very casual gamer and few games have sparked my interest to get them. However if they will be coming on xbox 360 then I can  wait for a price drop and better system design.

Will these game also come on xbox 360:

1. Destiny

2. The division

3. Infamous second son

4. The order 1886

5. Titanfall

Regards,

Joe.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Destiny and Titan are coming to x1 and x360. The division Next gen only. 3 and 4 PS4 only .  

Also I have to point out make sure you do your homework to make sure you get the console you want and look at the Games that will come out for the console in the future.

down to you bud

friends play a factor

games you want and like

Titanfall is coming to 360 the rest of those are exclusive timed exclusive or just will be better on ps4. Save some money and go ps4. Titanfall isn't worth missing the best version of those other games.

Don't take Gatti man he a SONY FANBOY

The best version! HAHAHAHA! Gatti you are the best comedian. You just brightened up my day. Your also a good salesman. How much do sony pay you to come to an xbox forum and convince people to get a ps4. You must be related to sunburst Univox. He's another great salesman.

well the ps4 only provides indies which are timekillers and offer  8 hour singleplayer overhyped games that you wont think about playing a month later. while xbox one is all about fun multiplayer/singleplayer experiences that makes triple A titles worth spending your hard earned cash. support xbox one.  'Merica

It's just the facts. Psn is cheaper. Ps4 has faster hardware and is cheaper. The ps4 versions of multiplatform games will get higher resolution or more fps.  Ps4 is also outselling x1 so it will most likely be the primary development platform which means the best version.

Yea tell that to the PC.

Fact doesn't means wish.