Dear Xbox Live team

To be quite frank, I'm terrified to click on any little ad that appears in the dashboard display boxes. I'm getting really tired of clicking on something I might be interested in only to have some retarded app begin downloading.

If these things are part of the Live service then should be...............part of the Live service, not separate things we have to we have to down load every time. The fact a stupid app wants to download pretty much every time I click on one of those, makes me not want to look at new content you put up there. The second it starts downloading, I back out out and press the cancel button.

One more minor thing. I really wish you would remove that gray foggy area on the bottom of the screen on the dashboard. It really screws up some of the personal backgrounds I would like to use.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I do the very same thing when it starts to download. I agree 100%!!

[quote user="BongKaos"]

Some people use the apps....  I think it still shows what you're going to open before accepting.  (I Maybe very wrong)  I agree about the fog but, the dashboard is what it is.  GOOD LUCK!!!!

[/quote]

I'm not saying get rid of apps. I'm saying, make them integrated with Live so we shouldn't be downloading something every time we click. We should just be clicking the box and it opens up already to use, not download crap.

Some people use the apps....  I think it still shows what you're going to open before accepting.  (I Maybe very wrong)  I agree about the fog but, the dashboard is what it is.  GOOD LUCK!!!!