Dear mods. Class action lawsuit? I think yes!

so since I paid my money and have been clearly ignored and unable to use the services I PAID MONEY FOR. Looks like I'm going to file a class action lawsuit. 9 days of not talking after a ban is lifted for something I didn't even do. So go ahead, take your time! More money for me  and anyone else being ignored after shelling out our hard earned money... Enjoy yourself! 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Good luck with that.This may help www.microsoft.com/.../legal

As you've mention legal action then no one here can help you but a quick look around would explain that there is a problem at the moment that is being looked into.

Just fyi,you don't get banned for something you didn't do.

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

IF your going to sue them, your best suing them with the correct lawsuit.. difference between class action law suit. and small claims..

This is a small claims lawsuit not a class action lawsuit.

This would be settled in some back town court building with a lawyer,   basically you and the defendents go there, sit in a tiny small court room, size of a class room. and talk about this problem.

·

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there TUNA x 2 CoLD. I’m truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. As this is a support forum, if you would like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further. For more information, please visit our Legal and Corporate Affairs page. If you would like to continue troubleshooting, please feel encouraged to start a new thread and we will be happy to assist you there.

·

Sorry this didn't help.