Dear Enforcement Team

You recently banned my Jtagy account, which you claim I was cheating. I never cheated once in my life, and you could have watched my twitch broadcast and know I wasn't cheating, and the rep I talked to on the phone said you guys watch the account before you ban them.. Which you guys banned my account after I pay for a new one month gold... Which is B.S. and more B.S. of why it is banned. I believe you guys just banned my account for the name without any strong reason because it sounds like jtagging. I am very upset and would like this issue to be fixed or appealed. I just got titanfall and played it for a day or two and got a new one month to my account and you BAN me until 12/31/9999.... ? Really, I would like to appeal this, and also I bought man of steel awhile ago in the marketplace... And Xbox took that away from me and wants me to buy it again? I'm super upset and probably could sue you since I have proof that I never cheated and have been wrongfully banned. What's funny is you guys have a movie I wrote and directed in your marketplace... All the reasons why I should YouTube me breaking my Xbox and buy a PS4...I'm disappointed!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Which I also just bought the titanfall season 1 pass...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This is the new account I made that I would love the titanfall season pass that I just bought and the one month I just bought to go towards if you can or if you unban my Jtagy account that will be okay to. I just don't see how its banned for life when I never been banned before and I recently played halo 3 and other people were modding it in. Which I left feedback on them but you must have never got it...

Sorry this didn't help.

I am sorry you are unsatisfied with the way that xbox works, but if you were banned for cheating, they have something that proves you were.

Sorry this didn't help.