Deals on X1 Games

Anyone who finds deals on X1 games this launch week ,please post em up.I know TOYs r US is doing buy 3 games and you get a 50 buck gift card.BEST BUY is doing something too,not sure though .Isn't Target owned by amazon?if so I'd say maybe amazon will announce something soon,I hope.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Last week Target had buy 2 get 1 free on all video games...it figures they'd do this on the PS4's release week, and then screw us the next... :(

Yeah bro no good games were available yet,wtf?hopefully Amazon will do something for us SOON! When the games are available.

I went in to target to see if they had xbox one games and they didn't, the target employee told me to buy 3 ps4 games and come back this week after Tuesday when they get xbox one games and exchange them

Hmmm,not sure if they will haggle you on returning ps4 for x1?

As long as they're unopened and he's got the receipt, they'll probably let him do it.  Wish I'd have thought of that!

the rep told me to do it. I'll just go talk to him, I'll be going to exchange my games tomorrow,my only problem at the moment is what the 3rd game will be.

1) FIFA 14

2) COD GHOST

3) ? deciding

Any idea if the FIFA coming with the European Xbox will be a disk or a code? Trying to figure out how I can get rid of it.

FIFA bundled with European xbox day ones are download codes , or at least the UK ones are. The forza 5 bundle with xbox day ones are physical disks.

I think it will be code, how much do you want for it.

Not selling, I'll give it to someone who wants it. I have zero interest on that game. At this point I can't be 100% sure my box will come with Fifa but if it does, I will recycle it.