dealing with the wonderful error: 80151012 (sarcsam) ,need help desperately

Ok so im only posting here because ive tried contacting xbox support(which im trying again right now) and tried all the recomended solutions like changing my password and two step verification but still nothing. this all started when i wanted to download my account to my friends xbox but got the error which sucked but my real concern just hit me. if my account will only download on my xbox(which it never has before) if i were to get an xbox one wouldn't i not be able to download my account on that system and i dont want to create a new account when i have so many downloads on my account. Any advice

tldr: i got the error 80151012 and cant download my profile to any xbox other then mine any advice?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I have the same problem. My profile won't download on my friends xbox 360. I also got the code and i also tried everything. Pls help!! Soon!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you have 2 step verification on, it will give you that error. make sure it is turned off

Sorry this didn't help.

I've had the same problem for over a year. It just popped up randomly one day. I wasn't even trying to download my profile to another Xbox. I've tried the "accepted solution" to no avail as well as taking all added security off my account. Support doesn't seem to be any help either. Almost seems like a lost cause but I guess it provides insight into my next purchase.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have a similar problem and when I purchased an Xbox One I was able to download my account without any problems even though I still can't download my profile to any new Xbox 360s.

Sorry this didn't help.